xStore’s Table of Conditions “Table”
- This Table forms and integral part of General Terms and Conditions “GTC” of xStore Sp. z o.o., hereinafter called “xStore”.
- The terms used in the this Table with the use of capital letter and not defined herein shall have the meaning as defined in the GTC.
- xStore will pay to the Developer a commission of 70% of a net price charged from the User for each license of the Application sold through the Service.
- Developer’s commission is a percentage of net revenue retained by xStore, where net revenue is the total amount collected from Users by virtue of distribution of the Application minus any (i) sales, use or VAT/GST taxes collected from Users for remittance by xStore; (ii) amounts refunded to Users; and (iii) amounts owed to xStore under herein GTC.
- If the Developer is a consumer, the resulting remuneration will be paid on monthly basis to his bank account or other account specified upon opening of the Developer’s Account.
- If Developer performs commercial activity, the resulting remuneration is paid on the basis of the invoice issued by Developer, which must be compatible with Developer’s profits indicated in Developer’s Account.
- The minimum commission paid by xStore for a given month must be no less than 100 EUR. If the resulting commission for a given month will not exceed 100 EUR the outstanding commission will be paid in the following month in which the total due commission pursuant to this Table exceeds this amount.
- xStore is not responsible for any delay, loss or improper performance of payments due to incorrect or incomplete information provided by the Developer. In order to receive payments Developer must provide to xStore all information ceoncerning financial, taxation and banking issues through Developer’s Account, so that xStore can proceed the payment. If Developer does not report accurate information, it may cease distribution of his Application by xStore and will result in loss of any payments due pursuant to GTC for which xStore will not be liable.
- Developer is responsible for any own taxes, including taxes unique to the place of residence, that are related to payments due under this Agreement. Developer is also responsible for paying any sales, use, or value-added taxes (if any) in connection with the commission that xStore pays. If taxes are required to be withheld on any amounts to be paid by xStore to you, xStore will deduct such taxes from the amount owed and pay them to the appropriate tax authority and will secure and deliver to you an official receipt for any such taxes withheld. xStore will use reasonable efforts to minimize such taxes to the extent permissible under Applicable Regulation.